Pure Series Raw BCAA 6000mg 2:1:1 with Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine Powder -180 gm Unflavoured
What are BCAA?
Believed to stimulate protein synthesis, prevent muscle breakdown or catabolism and promote recovery, BCAAs play an important role in maintaining lean muscle mass. L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine are the amino acids collectively known as BCAAs. They are essential amino-acids, which the body cannot produce from other compounds; thus you need to ingest enough of these amino acids in your diet or as supplements.
The Pure Series Raw BCAA advantages:
The Pure Series Raw BCAA Powder provides 6000 mg of BCAAs in each serving; lending you support during your intense training sessions. Brought to you in a convenient powder form, it enters your bloodstream faster and gives you more control over the dosage than a capsule or tablet form of BCAA. Providing you with an amino acid profile of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine in a ratio of 2:1:1, the Healthvit Pure Series BCAA Powder replenishes the amino acids your muscles lose post-workout. Free form of amino acids are absorbed fast, which means that you can use the Pure Series BCAA Powder before, after or even during your workout to minimize muscle breakdown and promote recovery.
- Convenient powder form.
- 6000 mg of BCAAs per serving.
- 2:1:1 ratio of L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine.
- Provides 3000mg of L-Leucine in each serving.
- Promotes muscle anabolism and helps.
- Zero sugar added.
- Supports Muscle Growth And Endurance
- Muscle Building And Strength
- Muscle Repair And Recovery
- Reduced Muscle Fatigue Prevents Muscle Loss
Ingredients : L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride , Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sucralose, P.B.B.
Direction Of Use : Mix one heaping scoop (12 g) with 400-420 ml water or your favourite cold beverage. For beginners, we recommend one scoop during workout. Serious bodybuilders can take 1-2 scoops per day. Follow your trainer’s recommendation. Drink plenty of water during your workout.
- This product contains milk and dairy derivatives, hence is not suitable for people who are lactose intolerant
- Diabetic patients, pregnant or lactating women, patients suffering from other disease need to consult with a healthcare expert or dietician before consuming this product
- This products is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Store in a cool and dry place
- This product is a dietary food supplement Not for Medicinal Use