West-coast Jointneed-Sport 30 Tablets
Maintaining as active Lifestyle
Cartilage and bone health are important for long term wellbeing.
Bromelain & Hyaluronic Acid
Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from pineapple, as well as natural Hyaluronic Acid.
Trace minerals and vitamins
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and therefore can be beneficial to cartilage.
- Vitamin D3, zinc and manganese all help to maintain normal bone.
- Vitamin D3 is provided in its cholecalciferol from as naturally produced by the body on exposure to sunlight.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Jointneed sport formula
Nutritional tablets with bromelain, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, glucosamine & extract of ginger
Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Along with trace mineral, Jointneed-sport provides glucosamine present in the preferred potassium form & a high quality LMW form of chondroitin, together with ginger root extract.
- Hyaluronic Acid Glucosamine & chondroitin
- Vitamins D3, C, E, B12, minerals & ginger Extract
DIRECTION OF USE :- Two tablets per day with your main meal.
INGREDIENTS:- Bromelain 100mg, Hyaluronic Acid 50mg, Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL 500mg, Chondroitin sulphate 50mg, Ginger Root Extract eq. to 40mg, Vitamin D (as D3 400 IU) 0.005mg, Vitamin E 20mg, Vitamin C 30mg, Folacin (Folic Acid) 0.2mg, Vitamin B12 0.01mg, Zink 5mg,Copper 0.5mg, Manganese 2mg, Selenium 0.06mg
OTHER INGREDIENTS:- Magnesium stearate, Talcum, Aerosil, Ac Di Sol , Micro Crystalline cellulose.
STORAGE:- Store in a dry place at a temperature below 300 C.